Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A SMALL INSIDE LOOK

 

Hello everyone,


 I am not really a big fan of blogging to be honest, but I don’t really have much of a choice.
 So here it goes. I was born in Connecticut, but raised in West Palm Beach Florida. I loved growing up in Florida. The weather is great, if you don’t mind sweating your balls off. I was only 20 minutes from the beach. So most of the time we would skip school and head down to Palm Beach.

 I grew up playing all types of different sports. The sport that really stuck with though was hockey. I have been playing hockey since I was a little kid, and still play today here at Bethel, where I won a National championship in 2018.  Check out this link  to keep up with college hockey  CLICK HERE 



I am a senior here a Bethel. I plan on graduating in May with a history degree and a minor in psychology. Then I will head back to Florida, where I plan on using my degree to teach history.

           

 Some other things I would like to mention, which could be a shock to some is that I am 30 years of age.  I am a New York Giants fan and a New York Mets fan. I grew up going to their games as kid. I pretty much like all music beside country.  I enjoying cooking especial here in McKenzie because there is really no good food options. I also really enjoy being with my friends and family, epically my niece and nephew.  I like to keep in shape by working out and eating healthy but I do tend to party a little bit as well, which might not help.

 


6 comments:

  1. History is a really interesting major. I have a lot of friends who major in history. I don't think I would be able to due to the sheer amount of memory work required for it. But good on you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you about McKenzie's severe lack of good food. I usually love to cook but i've been having to get real creative with just a fridge and microwave in the dorms, so i feel the pain.Congrats on getting to graduate pretty soon, one of my favorite teachers in high school was a history teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well sir, as a party girl myself, i can tell you there is nothing wrong with a little bit of partying. flordia seems like a beautiful place to grow up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tyler! Well, for not being "a fan of blogging", you've done well. I am always intrigued by people who live in warm climates that end up involved in hockey. It is a juxtaposition that I love. And I know what it's like to be an older student. When I was 28, I was trying to get into grad school, but the school I chose suggested I take a couple of semesters of post-baccalaureate courses. I was in classes with undergrad students, but more was expected of me. I often felt out-of-place as a nearly 30-year-old in amongst the late-teens and early-twenties students. I was definitely feeling the years of lived experience I had on them! Your blog looks good. The red and maroon color scheme is easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skipping school to go to the beach still on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tyler! Nice to meet you! I like the way you start off the beginning of your blogging nice. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete